September 1 2010 Wednesday.
You are flying in JFK and there is an air train from the airport that connects with the subway
system. From the arrivals terminal in JFK follow signs for the air train and take it to Howard Beach.
The fare for the air train is $5 and you pay it upon your arrival in Howard Beach. The fare for the subway is $2.25 so if you buy one metrocard for $7.25 it will cover both your ride on the air train and the subway to the resident apartment.
From the Howard Beach station you can take the A train towards Manhattan to 14th Street. At 14th Street transfer to the L train towards Brooklyn and go 2 stops and exit the subway at 14th Street-Union Square. The resident apartment is on East 15th Street bordering Union Square Park. The whole trip will take about an hour.
Let me know if you need more information!
Best,
J.
I forgot to update the hands on my wrist watch, still indicating time in Beirut. 10:00 a.m.
I walked to the corner of my block, had an expensive burger and two beers.
Met J. who wasn't sure I was the resident she was expecting.
J. left for an important meeting.
I slept at 7 p.m. until 3 am the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment